- It is the policy of Faisal Malik & Co group, associated companies to comply with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, Malaysian law. The Group also strives to ensure compliance by our staff with the strictest standards of security and confidentiality.
- The Group safeguards information provided by its customers and web site users. With the only exceptions that personal data may be collected when a user registers, access to, and/or uses the “Media Contact”, “Investor Contact”, the “Forward to a friend” service, the IP address of the computer used to visit our web site may be recorded, the Group does not collect any personally identifiable information from users while they browse its sites. When a user visits a web site the visit is recorded only as a ‘hit’ and no personal data is collected. This information is used only for preparing general statistics on the usage of our web sites.
- The collection of any personal data collected will be subject to the Group’s Personal Information Collection Statement. Personal data is stored securely in the Group’s system and the Group will take all practicable steps to ensure that personal data is not kept longer than is necessary for the fulfillment of the purpose (including any directly related purpose) for which the data is or is to be used. Only trained, authorized staff shall have access to the data, and the Group does not release personal data to parties outside the group except as set out in the Group’s Personal Information Collection Statements. Users have the right to request access to and correction of their personal information in accordance with the procedure set out in the Group’s Personal Information Collection Statements.
- The Group may, from time to time, send direct marketing materials promoting products and services to users based on their personal data, but suitable opt-out mechanisms are provided.
- The Group makes every effort to protect the privacy of users, but given the nature of the Internet, it cannot guarantee perfect security.