Book Keeping & Accounting
Our qualified accounting professionals have a minimum of five years of qualified accounting experience, and can provide valuable support to your existing accounting department or act as a virtual accounting team depending on the level of support you need.
Once we understand and get familiar with your books of accounts and accounting procedures, we can start handle all your routine day-to-day tasks such as preparing invoices, updating bills, applying customer payments to invoices, issuing checks to outstanding bills, updating and reconciling bank and credit card transactions, maintaining accounts receivable and accounts payable, handling complex accounting systems for multiple location-based organizations and also supporting the preparation of tax return.
Below is a range of support that we provide to clients across ASEAN:
- Book keeping Support Services.
- Accounting Software Setup.
- Preparing Chart of Accounts.
- Accounts Receivable (AR).
- Accounts Payable (AP).
- Bank & Credit Card Reconciliation (BRS).
- Inventory & Payroll.
- Fixed Assets & General Ledger.
- Accounting Support Services.
- Books Cleanup.
- Monthly, Quarterly & Year-end Reviews.
- Preparing Financial Statements.
- Preparing Adjusted Trial Balance.
- Getting Reports (Book & Tax Purposes).
- Management Reporting.
- Financial Analysis.
Does Your Business Have a Growth Plan?
Does Your Business Need a Business Plan?
Have you revise your Budgeting and Cash Flow Projection?
Do you have an Accounting Team?
We deliver a class above services and if your good self look forward to further inquire programs that suit your business climate, we are here to listen and cater your unique needs. Reach us at email@example.com